Go snorkelling in Key West on this day trip departing from Miami or Fort Lauderdale
Snorkel in the world's 3rd-largest coral reef!
Go snorkelling in Key West and dive into the 3rd largest living coral reef in the world! Explore the clear tropical waters and meet the creatures who live there.
Spend the second half of your day visiting Key West – discover the fascinating story of Hemingway’s life and relax in the laid-back atmosphere of the city.
Your Key West Snorkelling Experience
Embark on a 3-hour snorkelling adventure! Set sail on a 65ft catamaran and get ready to explore the only living coral reef in North America.
Learn how to snorkel from your skilled on-board instructor - armed with great handy tips, you’ll know how to make the most of your experience, without hurting the corals.
Swim through the stunning colours of the coral and see the weird and wonderful exotic marine creatures that call this place “home”.
Snorkelling equipment is included, so gear up and get ready to dive in!
An afternoon in Key West*
With the afternoon all yours to explore the southernmost city in continental USA, here are some of the things you could enjoy:
- Take a stroll along the streets of Key West - feel the breeze, hear the ocean and enjoy the beautiful island landscape, surrounded by azure waters and palm trees.
- Have a break in one Key West’s characteristic outdoor bars and cafes. Watch various street entertainers perform and enjoy the relaxed Caribbean atmosphere of the city.
- Make your way to Mallory Square - just by the historic waterfront, and join a spontaneous daily celebration with the locals.
- Up for a bit of history? Visit the Hemingway House and Museum for an insight look into the life of the famous novelist Ernest Hemingway.
- If you get the chance to walk down Duval Street – pop into Sloppy Joe’s Bar for a drink – it was Hemingway’s favourite hangout in Key West.
*Please note that the activities listed here are not included in the price of your ticket
Round-trip transfers are included from select hotels in the following areas:
- Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and Miami Airport Areas
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport, 1825 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach FL 33004
- Pick-up from Miami is between approximately 7am – 8am depending on location
- Pick-up from Fort Lauderdale is 6.20am - 6.30am
- The total duration of this tour is approximately 12 hours
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the driver/guide when you get picked up at the start of your trip
As snorkelling is included on this tour, you must be able to swim in order to participate
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket
Adults from £90
Children from £77
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket