This ticket is valid for use until 26th Sept 2021. It must be activated by 12th Sept 2021.
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Tickets valid for use until 26th September 2021
- To ensure 14 days use we recommend you activate your 14 for 7 Day Disney by 12th September 2021. Ticket expires in full on 26th September 2021.
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info.
This 14 Day Disney ticket is the perfect choice if you’re visiting Orlando for a fortnight!
To ensure 14 days use we recommend you activate your 14 for 7 Day Disney by 12th September 2021. Ticket expires in full on 26th September 2021.
This ticket lets you park-hop for the whole 14 days, so you could take a ride on Kilimanajo Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park in the morning and say Hi to Mickey in the Magic Kingdom Park a few hours later!
And if there are some rides you’re dying to go back to, with this 14-day Disney ticket you’ll have more than enough time to visit each Walt Disney World Park as many times as you like!
What’s included with the 14-Day Disney Ticket?
Memory Maker (worth $199)
Capture all your Walt Disney World memories with Memory Maker, which magically stores all of your Disney's PhotoPass photographer pictures (including ride photos), so no-one needs to step out of your group to take a picture!
Included with 2020 & 2021 adult tickets.
All of our Disney tickets include FastPass+, meaning you can reserve times for your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days before you visit! Find out more about FastPass+
PLEASE NOTE - FastPass+ system not currently in-use at Walt Disney World, your ticket will allow FastPass+ usage once the feature becomes active again in the parks at a future date.
Unlimited entry to these Walt Disney World Parks for 14 consecutive days:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course***
What kind of ticket will I receive?
This ticket is a real ticket and will be posted to you, so you can avoid the queues and enter the park straight away.
On the back of your ticket will be printed your unique number, which you can use to complete your personal profile on My Disney Experience and begin to personalise your holiday plans!
When can I use this ticket?
You can start using your Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Tickets on any day during your holiday! Just make sure you enter the year you’re visiting Florida when booking your tickets, and you’ll be able to start using them on any date within that year.
Your ticket is valid for 14 consecutive calendar days from the first time you use it.
Terms & Conditions
Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use or 31st December of the year travelling. All tickets must be used for the first time in the same calendar year as printed on the ticket. Standard booking terms and conditions apply and the promotion is subject to availability. Water parks subject to seasonal closure. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney. Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use of the ticket and may not be used at all after January 14 the following year.
*Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course Admission: This applies to greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability
**ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge.
***You may only visit one miniature golf course per day and cannot visit both on the same day. Valid for one round per day (round must start prior to 4pm).